办公英语系列-外贸英语函电范例一般商业书信3.1

发布时间:2010-01-20 共1页

    7. 迅即
                                
    迅速  urgently||promptly||immediately||with all   speed
                                   
    请尽快将空袋退回为盼。  Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
                                   
    这批货物立即由火车发往你处。 The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
                                   
    请尽快下达通知书为荷。 Please give us forwarding instructions as  soon as possible.
                                   
    请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头. Please deliver these goods immediately to  the London dock.
                                   
    8. 依照关于
                                
    依照  according to||agreeably to||conformably   to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
                                  
    关于  about||regarding||concerning||as to||as   regards||with regard to
                                   
    依照他的建议,我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。 On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which  you wish to have executed here.

    依照今天上午的谈话,随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。 Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our  new articles.
                                   
    根据我们今天的电话交谈,请于明日运来上述货物10箱。 Referring to our telephonic message of  today, please deliver the above ten cases  tomorrow.
                                   
    关于本月6日的来信,我高兴地告知,该商品的需求量甚大。  With reference to your letter of the 6th  inst, we are glad to inform you that there has  been a great demand for the articles.
                                   
    关于对我方代表的电话查询,我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。  With reference to our representative's call,  we are pleased to say that we have obtained the  receipt for the goods.
                                   
    依照6月6日来信,我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。In accordance with your letter of the 6th  June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the  fifty cases.
                                   
    依照昨日来函,今晚已发出威士忌5箱。  In accordance with your letter of yesterday,  I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
                                   
    依照您上月20日的订单,我们已经向您发出原棉30包。 According to your order of the 20th ult., we  have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
                                   
    依照您对本公司J.先生的要求,我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。In compliance with your request to our Mr.  J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post  a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.
                                   
    依照您的要求,我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。  Agreeably to your request,we have sent   you,through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of  cotton.
                                
    9. 期满到期
                                
    我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。  I received in due course your letter of the  30th July.
                                   
    该轮将于5月5日晨,如期到达横滨港。 The steamer will due in Yokohama on the  morning of the 5th May.
                                   
    这张票据将于9月1日到期。 The bill falls due on September 1.
                                   
    甚至到本月中旬,折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.  The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem,even in the middle of the    month.
                                   
    我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。 We have duly receiveed your valued favour of  the 10th June.

百分百考试网 考试宝典

立即免费试用