办公英语系列-外贸英语一般商业书信2.2

发布时间:2010-01-20 共1页

    谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。 I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
                                   
    我们高兴地通知您,从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。 We take pleasure in informing you that a  parcel containing books and others has arrived   for you from London.
                                   
    我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。  We shall be pleased to enter your order at   $900 per pound.
                                   
    今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。  I shall be pleased to supply you with 10  cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

    我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。  We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
                                   
    我们欣慰的告知您,去年度业务是最成功的一年。  We are glad to inform you that the past year   has been a most successful one.
                                   
    兹报告本市的S.公司情况。  We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
                                   
    敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。 I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
                                   
    如蒙告知所需印刷费用,则不胜欣慰。 I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
                                   
    兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。 We are glad to answer your inquiry  concerning S. & Company.
                                
    6. 附函附件
                                
    按照本函下列清单,附上应兑现的汇票。 We enclose for realization drafts as per the  list at foot.
                                   
    请查收所开出的下列汇票。 Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
                                   
    今随信奉上由“静冈号”发往香港的货物提单两张。  Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo  rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
                                   
    依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票,请查收。  Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales  wool bought by your order.
                                   
    随信附上50箱货物的发票,请查收。 Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50  cases goods.
                                   
    随信附上订单三张,请立即安排。  Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
                                   
    随信附上贴邮票的信封一个,静候回音。  A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
                                  
    随函附上订单一张,请填妥后并附来支票为荷。  An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
                                  
     同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。 Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for
                               
    10 cases goods.
                                   
    随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。  Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on   your goodselves by our seattle house.

百分百考试网 考试宝典

立即免费试用