办公英语系列-外贸英语一般商业书信2.1

发布时间:2010-01-20 共1页

    4. 确认
                                
    确认 To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
                                   
    为确认 In Confirmation of
                                   
    确认书 A letter of confirmation
                                   
    关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价,我们特予以确认。  We confirm our call of last week respecting   our offers to you.
                                   
    兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。 We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly  arrived.
                                   
    兹确认已收到“O”号轮船送来的货物,现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。I confirm the receipt of your shipment by  m.s. "O",and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
                                   
    兹确认我上星期致您函,请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。 Confirming our letter of last week, we ask  you to appoint an early interview with our  representative.
                                   
    兹确认本公司6月11日的信,同函附上50包的提单。请查收。  Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now  hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
                                   
    兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have  drawn this day on you.
                                   
    兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。 We have much pleasure in confirming herewith   the order which you kindly placed with us  yesterday.
                                   
    您对我公司所提订单,请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。 Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders  by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
                                   
    谨确认今日电报,非常遗撼,该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。 In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
                                   
    为确认今早电话中所订货物,请寄来订货单。 Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this  morning.
                                   
    5. 愉快欣慰
                                   
    我们欣慰地告知你们,我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。  We have the pleasure to inform you that we will  forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five  bonds of $500 each.
                                   
    您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。  We have the pleasure to acknowledge your  favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
                                   
    同函奉上有关文件。  We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith  the documents.
                                   
    谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。 We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque  for $50,000.
                                   
    兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。 We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
                                   
    祈注意“B House” 是B大街10号。 We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B  House" No. 10B Avenue.
                                   
    我们愿向您提出下列订货:…… We have much pleasure of placin the  following order with you: ...

百分百考试网 考试宝典

立即免费试用