要生产必定要购买原料。所以贸易中有关原料的买卖占到相当的一部分。下面就是几段关于原料产品询盘回复英文的对话,供您参考。  
  原料产品询盘回复英文对话(1)  
  A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much.  
  我们的制造成本增加太多了。  
  B: You might try one of our cheaper components.  
  你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?  
  A: Let’s take a look at your price list again.  
  我再看一次你们的价目表吧。  
  B: Sure. I’ll bring it in next week.  
  好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。  
  原料产品询盘回复英文对话(2)  
  A: This is the best material we have to offer.  
  这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。  
  B: Actually, I don’t think we need it to be this good.  
  说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的。  
  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper.  
  我可以算你便宜一点。  
  B: Let’s do that.  
  那就这么说定吧。  
  原料产品询盘回复英文对话(3)  
  A: How is the new material working out for you?  
  新原料用得如何?  
  B: Fine. We’re saving a lot of money with it.  
  不错,节省了不少的钱。  
  A: I’m glad to hear that.  
  听你这么说真高兴。  
  B: It was a good suggestion. Thanks.  
  你建议得不错,谢谢。